Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh – The education landscape in the country is one of them. Until a few decades ago, medicine and engineering were considered the only two capable professions in the county. However, things are changing with options like animation, Multimedia, graphic design, and other lucrative professions.
As per the recently released data by NASSCOM, the animation sector in the country is growing at a steady rate of 22 percent, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years as well. This leads to a shortage of trained professionals in this field. What animation and Multimedia personnel do is use consecutive pictures to create the illusion of movements when the film is shown in sequence. It is far more complex than mere cartooning (where one only has to make caricatures and cartoons) as it requires a detailed and precise scientific and technical approach as well as the creativity inherent in the process.
Therefore, it will not be an exaggeration to say that animation is an art as well as a science. These days there are many Institutes in Chandigarh which provide Training in the field of animation. Here we have given the list of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh.
Here are the best Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
1st out of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
Morph Academy is one of the first institutes which has started an animation and Multimedia Training institute in Chandigarh. They offer industry-oriented programs and are industry-licensed. Morphy Academy also provides apprenticeship training for the students and has a 100% placement record.
The Advanced 3D Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh in 2021 are progressing at a fast pace. Morph Animation is one of the best training institutes in Chandigarh for Graphic Design, Web Design, Animation, Multimedia, Audio-Video Editing, therefore, this two-year program strengthens your practical entertainment industry. The institute offers a wide range of career courses in 3D Animation, VFX, Multimedia, Graphic and Web Designing, Gaming, and much more. Enter the world of 3D animation and prepare for exciting career opportunities upon completion of Morphp’s animation course. Learn all aspects of animation and filmmaking, from pre-production to post-production. The Animation and Filmmaking course at Morph Chandigarh equips you with the necessary creative skills and builds on your technical knowledge.
Consisting of 4 modules, this program is perfect for graduates in almost any field with a desire for creativity. Create 3D Models, Design Virtual Worlds, and Create Animations In these courses, you’ll learn about character creation, walk cycles, 3D modeling and texturing, and keyframe animation, and skills with popular visual effects applications such as Maya, 3ds Max will build. After Effects, and much more. Students in Chandigarh work with software like Adobe Photoshop Adobe Premiere, Autodesk Mudbox, Eyeon Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro, Autodesk.
Contact details of Morph Academy:
Address: SCO 58-59, 2nd Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh, India
Business Number: +91 0172-5014004
2nd out of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
Animation Live is one of the Leading Institutes in Chandigarh which provides Animation and Multimedia Training. This institute is also known for Computer Training Institutes, Tally Training Institutes, Computer Software Training Institutes, Computer Training Institutes for PHP, Computer Training Institutes For Web Designing, Computer Training Institutes for Accounting, Animation Training Institutes, Graphic Training Institutes and many more is.
Since 2011, Animation Live at Chandigarh Sector 17C, Chandigarh has been providing professional training to the students. It specializes in training students as well as professionals working in accounting, web designing, programming languages, hardware, and networking and is renowned. It is run and managed by experienced professionals who are led by a team of teachers and trainers having relevant domain expertise. In this institute, one can get training by choosing a variety of courses in the subject of his/her choice. These easy courses are primarily aimed at students, working professionals as well as IT professionals who wish to enhance their knowledge and advance their career prospects.
Contact Details of Animation Live :
Address: Sco-123-124, Top Floor, Chandigarh Sector 17c, Chandigarh, India 160017
Business Number: +919501111351
3rd out of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
Visual media academy
Visual Media Academy offers you courses like Diploma in 3D Animation, Multimedia and VFX, Certificate in Visual Effects (VFX), Diploma in Interior Designing, and degree courses. Visual Media Academy was founded in 2000. Visual Media Academy has highly qualified staff members.
The trainers stress the importance of creativity in computer graphics. They let you know about new equipment. His aim is to design creative structures and give life to various characters. The quality of education is good. The duration of the course is 12-15 months and the fee structure ranges from 1-2 lakhs.
Contact Details of Visual media academy:
Address: SCO 114-115, Basement, Sector 34-A Chandigarh, India
Business Number: 0172-5033193
4th out of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
Arena Academy offers courses like Animation, Multimedia, Graphic Web Designing, Web Designing, Corel Draw, Print Media, Basic Designing, Maya Photoshop, and 3D Max. Arena Academy is one of the best academies for animation and Multimedia Training in Chandigarh. During the course, students get a chance to work on practical live projects to gain more knowledge. The training will be under highly qualified teachers. At the end of the time, a certificate will be provided by the institution. Workshops and seminars are also organized in the academy. Job placement is guaranteed.
Contact Details of Arena Academy:
Address: SCO 186-188, 4th Floor, Sector 17C, Chandigarh, India
Business Number: 098725 46753
5th out of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia Training Institutes in Chandigarh
Zee institute of creative arts
Zee Institute of Creative Arts is one of the renowned institutes across India. It has been awarded Brand Excellence for Education by the World Marketing Congress. They offer short-term and long-term courses.
Established in 2003, Zee Institute of Creative Art Chandigarh (also known as Zika Chandigarh) is a premier institute of creative media and design located in Chandigarh, Punjab. The institute is part of the Zee Learn venture, backed by parent firm Zee and the Essel Group. Essel Group is one of India’s strongest business ventures with assets in diverse sectors such as Media, Healthy Lifestyle, Packaging, Technology, Education, Infrastructure, Precious Metals, and Wellness. Several well-known brands including Zee Network, Dish TV, DNA, Fun Republic, E-City, Asian Sky Shop, and Essel World are owned by the Essel Group. ZICA Chandigarh is one of the 30 centers established in 15 major cities of the country. The institute offers a plethora of certifications in eight streams of creativity, namely.
Contact Details of Zee institute of creative arts:
Address: S.C.O 50-51, 4th Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India
Business Number: 0172 500 9941
Top Skills Required in Animation and Multimedia
This is a creative field. It requires some very important skills to pursue as a career. Check out the top skills required in Animation and Multimedia here:-
1. Good Communication-Actually communication is very important in this field. There are opportunities like Animation Educator, Illustrator, etc. These people have to innovate to reach out to the students in a constructive manner. The animation itself is a very vocal subject, they have to present a story to the audience. Thus branding and greater communication play an important role in the field of education.
2. Brand Communication- Before a person uses a product, he sees the design, layout, write-up, and much more. This means that a brand communicates before it is put into use. If that first impression dulls someone’s soul, they won’t even think to use it. An animation and multimedia expert would know how to communicate it in a way that resonates with people as a first step.
3. Colour Sense- Every color has its own wavelength and effect on human psychology. This has already been proven by scientists. For example, red symbolizes love, yellow has a soothing effect on the mind, black is a bottomless pit that absorbs everything that comes in its way, etc. Thus color can actually affect one’s perception. It is part of the business aesthetic. Actually, nowadays leaders focus only on the color of their office and workplace. There is a constant emphasis on shifting it to make the environment more lively and lighter for the working people to give it a more lively and lively environment.
4. Design Sense- Now this is another essential skill. The core elements of animation and multimedia revolve around the design. It is a skill that allows people to think differently. A designer is someone who paints two completely different designs or pieces on one plate that look different. Thus design and beauty are very important.
5. Imagination and Creativity- Scientifically there are two parts of the human brain – the right and left brain. Right is considered an intuitive and creative mind. A creative person has a string of imaginations. “They see what is unseen, show what seems unreal.” This is what is needed in the field of animation and multimedia which sees the imagination as the pivot of all.
6. Storytelling- The animation and multimedia field revolves around storytelling. They weave one section with another and spread their messages in different ways. Sometimes it is through music and just illustrations. Storytelling is the voice of today. As social media is increasing, the retention time of the audience is decreasing. Thus this is the era of weaving a story with hidden messages that can engage maximum audience. So an animator has to be skilled in sharing stories.
7. Business Aesthetics It is important to understand these now, business aesthetics gets a lot of attention in the field of multimedia as they have the power to change one’s perception of how one is feeling and much more. It is psychologically tested that a certain way of presenting something is a different way of having an everlasting effect on one’s mind.
Types of Courses in Animation and Multimedia
Animation and multimedia are offered in a variety of courses. There are either short-term courses or long-term courses. The following section discusses the types of courses available in this field:-
1. Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics and Web Design- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics and Web Design – Students can pursue this course to develop a broader insight into the subject of animation. Students get to learn various aspects of media and animation for example- Animator, Multimedia Programmer, Flash Animator, 2D Animation, 3D Modeler, 3D Animation, Film, and Video Editing, and many more.
2. BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation- It is a 3-year undergraduate course. Students are trained in every ounce of animation, they get to learn VFX, graphic designing, animation, production, filming, visual effects, and much more. To be eligible for the course one has to complete the 12th standard.
3. BA in Animation and Graphic Design/Illustration- It is 3 years undergraduate course. This course covers important topics such as creative writing, art and visualization, animation and design backgrounds, motion studies, and more. Not only this but students are also provided with internship opportunities and practical training, logo design, scripting and storytelling through cartoons and animations, editing and designing, etc.
4. Gaming- This is the fastest-growing sector in the country. Gaming is really going to be the next best career option in the country. It is blooming at an exponential rate. Various online and offline courses are available in this field. Since it is relatively new, there is slow and steady development in this area. Gaming is divided into different types such as mobile games, personal computer games, console games, online games, arcade games, and more. Short-term as well as long-term gaming courses are available in various institutes. One can pursue Diploma in Game Design (DGD), Advance Diploma in Game Art and 3D Game Content Creation, Advanced Diploma in Game Design and Development Applications, Certificate Course in Game Art and Design, a Certification in Gaming, and much more. Each course shares its own eligibility guidelines. Students can do diploma after 10th also. It totally depends from course to course.
Career in Animation and Multimedia
Career in Animation and Multimedia – The word animation comes from the word Chetan which means “living”. This field serves to bring the still images into motion. It is a powerful tool to communicate with the public through interactive drawings and designs.
This applies to either 2D or 3D-type objects. This area is witnessing development in recent times. It is because of this era of creativity. Cartoons, sketches, comics, etc are a way to leave a lasting impression on people and spread the message in an interesting way. Animation experts are needed in branding and designing. They create logos, impressions, images, and graphics in completely unimaginable ways. That is why they are in high demand. They give an organization its name and identity. As today is the era of creativity and storytelling, animation has found its sweet place in the hearts of people.
It is definitely a growing industry as it is needed in some form or the other in every aspect, be it media, print, product design, or whatnot. It is estimated that more than 2 lakh animation jobs will open in the coming years. As recorded in the year 2009, animation was a $75 billion industry. It has been observed that it has increased by 37% from 2005 to 2009. This is because animation is an art of communication, something that strikes people with awe and resonates with them on a deep level.
It is an indisputable fact that visual effects are permanent. Thus, animation when done creates an impression in people’s minds that wins their trust. In the present day, almost every industry is looking for animation-driven campaigns. It is not limited to television or print media only but has also found its place in the education sector, banking, agriculture, and other sectors. These sectors are also seeking animation illustrations that can enhance their brand communication.
The above list of Top 5 Animation and Multimedia training institutes in Chandigarh has been compiled by us. Although every step has been understood to list your details, we still advise you to contact the office. This list will help you with the names of the Top 5 Animation and Multimedia training institutes in Chandigarh. We will advise you not to make any judgment based on this list. You need to talk to some counselors and decide for yourself – which one you will most like.
If you think we have left any of the Animation and Multimedia training institutes in Chandigarh. Please tell us about it. We were sure it would be enjoyable to list it. If you want any of the above training institutes to be removed from the list due to a bad experience. However, the judgment to add or remove entries is up to you. And to think so is to follow the right method